Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Another award for 'Burning Passion'. Like you care.

Well, another film festival has seen fit to give an award to 'Burning Passion', my film about the guy who ejaculates fire. For those of you keeping track, that brings the total number of awards to 13.

I won't bore you with the entire list, but here are the more impressive ones:

Gold Award, Houston International Film Festival

Best Comedy, Newport Beach Film Festival

Audience Award, Melbourne Independet Filmmakers Festival

Silver Audience Award, Crested Butte Reelfest

Finalist, Dramatic Category (?), Crested Butte Reelfest

There's a trailer for the film on my site, which is up, but not at 100%. If you want to see the film iteslf, drop me an e-mail. (Not recommended for small children or Catholics.)

By the way, if you don't want to receive these sporadic updates, please hit the Safe Unsubscribe link and I promise not to send you any more. Really. I hate spam too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?